/ Parish Council / Agendas Archive / 3rd October 2016



CREECH ST MICHAEL PARISH COUNCIL

A G E N D A for the Meeting of Creech St Michael Parish Council to be held at 7.00pm

on Monday, 3rd October 2016 in the Lower Committee Room of the Village Hall, Creech St Michael.

(The Public and Press are entitled to attend.  There will be an opportunity for the Public to speak before the meeting).

 

1.  Chairperson’s welcome.

 

2.  To receive any apologies for absence. Incl PCllr L Gates.

 

3.  Declarations of Interests. Declarations of Individual Members.

 

4.  Apologies Process. To examine the apologies arrangements

 

5.  Merlyn’s Copse. Clerk to update..

 

6.  To receive County and District Councillors’ Reports.

 

7.  Minutes – to approve the Minutes of the meeting held on 5th September 2016.

 

8.  Matters arising from the Minutes of the meeting held on 5th September 2016.

 

9. CSM Neighbourhood Plan. (IW) (See the draft minutes of the panel meeting on the Monday 11th September).

      To report that Jan McCarthy, Head at CSM School has volunteered to assist and to consider her Co-option to the Panel.

      To update on progress and next steps, to include the Parish Survey and Grant bid(s) and to note that there is to a new

      NH Planning Bill.

 

10. Accounts: 10.1 To approve payment of the Clerks and Caretakers Wages, HMRC and SCC Pension Fund payments,

      the Clerks Sept Expense’s and other invoices received; Dave Baker (Installation and removal of goalpost sockets)

      £450.00, Devon & Som Fire Prot Ltd (Pavilion Extinguisher Service) £16.50. Bibby Factors Ltd Security (Rec Park 3d

      Security 1-9-16 to 30.8.16).  10.2 Monies Received and banked since the last meeting; TDBC Grant £2,155.00.

     10.3 Cheques drawn since last meeting; To report a payment to B Gas Electricity at Pavilion 7-8-16 to 6-9-16

     (as previously agreed). 10.4 Authorisation to make payment before the next meeting. B Gas Electricity at Pavilion

     7-9-16 to 6-10-16). 10.5 Risk Assessment of Assets. To consider and agree the report of the annual Risk

     Assessment of the Councils Assets. 10.6. Precept. To agree response to the Governments consultation which proposes

     capping all PC’s on the same basis as Shire districts, which permits increases of less than 2% or up to and including £5,

     whichever is the higher, without triggering a referendum. Amounts above this would require a referendum, which the PC

     would have to pay for.

 

11. Recreation Park. 11.1 Appointment of Caretaker; Panel to report. 11.2.Update Inclusive Play

      Equipment/Goalposts. (CS/SH/Clerk) 11.3 Annual Safety Inspection/Play surfacing repairs Quotes (CS),

      11.4 Development. (Clerk) to update on request compulsory purchase part or all of the field adjacent to the Rec Park

      in order to extend the Park. 11.5 TME. (SG) To consider getting legal advice as on where CSM PC and TME stand.

     

12. Party in the Park. To advise and agree proposals (SG,CS,DK,YG). 12.1 Constitution. To agree to retain the status

      quo arrangements as a working party of the PC for 2017. To establish a PIP working party with same terms of

      reference separately circulated) for 2017 with a membership of Parish Councillors SG,CS,DK,YG and Parishioners

      Jo Morrison, Adrian Birch and Abbey Peebles. 12.2 PIP balances. To approve proposed good cause donations from

      funds held. Details to follow (but will ensure working reserve is maintained).

 

13. Highways. 13.1 Defects to be reported. 13.2 Ham/Ham road – to update re speeding (DK). 13.3 M5 Junc 25

       Improvements. To agree response to SCC consultation to improve the Junction.

 

14. Footpaths/Rights Of Way. Defects to be reported.

 

15. Wessex Water. WW have been requested to update on the access track and improvement programme for Ham STW.

 

16. 2017 Meeting Dates. To agree dates for meetings in 2017.

 

17.  Correspondence. To consider any correspondence received that Cllrs wish to raise.

 

18. New Matters to be carried forward.

 

        Steve Altria, Clerk to Creech St Michael Parish Council 01823 666295. Email clerk@creechstmichael.net

 

      Future Meetings;

 

     The next scheduled Parish Council meetings are 7th November and 5th December both at 7pm.        

     The next meeting of the CSM Neighbourhood Plan panel is Thursday 6th October 7pm

     Meetings to be held in the Village Hall Cttee Room.