/ Parish Council / Agendas / 2nd July 2018



CREECH ST MICHAEL PARISH COUNCIL

A G E N D A for the Meeting of Creech St Michael Parish Council to be held at 7.00pm

on Monday, 2nd July 2018 in the Lower Committee Room of the Village Hall, Creech St Michael.

(The Public and Press are entitled to attend. There will be an opportunity for the Public to speak before the meeting).

1. Chair’s welcome.


2. To receive any apologies for absence.


3. Declarations of Interests. Declarations of Individual Members.


4. To receive County and District Councillors’ Reports.


5. Minutes – to approve the Minutes of the meeting held on 4th June 2018.


6. Matters arising from the Minutes of the meeting held on 4th June 2018.


7. Planning 7.1 Planning Applications received. To consider the following application received;

Date

Ref

Application




16.5.2018

14 18 0010

33 Dillions Road, CSM. Erection of dwelling to the south.

14.5.2018

14 18 0014

20 Ryesland Way. Erection of two storey extension to the side of the property to replace the garage.

7.2 Application Withdrawal. 14/18/0005 The Bartons, St Michael Road, CSM. To note that the proposal to demolish

the dwelling and assoc outbuildings and erect 5 Nos dwellings and assoc works has been withdrawn on 11th June 2018.

7.3 Monkton Heathfield Urban Dev. To reflect on the update report to be received and circulated from Nick Bryant TDBC.

7.4 CSM Neighbourhood Plan. To consider the responses given to the TDBC public consultation and advices from WYG

and to agree response.

8. Finance –

8.1 To approve payment of the Clerks and Caretakers Wages, HMRC and SCC Pension Fund payments,

the Clerks June Expense’s and other invoices received; TDBC (Licensing Act Annual Fee PIP) £70.00, Funtasia

Entertainment Ltd (Wipeout Activity PIP) £740.00, Brandon’s Hire (Lighting, generators etc PIP) £1,028.22,

Exmoor Loos (Toilet hire Balance PIP) £1,340.00, 1610 (Climbing Wall Balance PIP) £295.00.

8.2 Monies Received and banked since the last meeting; P Chorley (PIP Stall) £10.00

8.3 Authority to make payments as accounts received. British Gas (Electricity supply).

9. Party in the Park 14th July 2018 (SG,CS,DK,YG,AB) To report on preparations for PIP18 and projects/grants (incl

Feedback on the Village clear-up day 30th June).


10. Rec Park (SG,CS,DK,YG).10.1 To update on any issues 10.2 Pitch Fees. To review and agree pitch fees for

18/19 season. 10.3 Replacement pavilion To note the date for a meeting to agree the requirements for and siting

and to decide how to proceed. 10.4 Procurement of additional play equipment and a MUGA. To consider and

and agree their siting in the Rec Park.


11. Highways. 11.1 Defects to be reported. 11.2 Highways Safety (SH. PB, Clerk); To report on Safety walk through

the village held on and attended by TDBC Cllrs J Williams, R Habgood, D Durdan and SCCllrs D Fothergill and J

Woodman and to agree next steps. See separate report by PB already distributed.


12. Footpaths/Rights of Way. 12.1. Defects to be reported 12.2 M5 Tunnel Langaller. To agree next steps.


13. Taunton Transport Plan. PB to report back on briefing by SCC held on 22.6.18 and to agree response.


14. New District Council to replace WSDC and TDDC. SH to report back on the Future warding arrangements for the

new Council having attended a presentation by the Boundary Commission held on Monday 25.6.18.


15. Youth Club. To consider the commissioning of a provider to setup and run a youth Club for 12-17 years old in CSM.


16. Correspondence. To consider any correspondence received that Cllrs wish to raise.


17. New Matters to be carried forward.



Steve Altria, Clerk to Creech St Michael Parish Council 01823 666295. Email clerk@creechstmichael.net


Future Meetings; The next scheduled PC meetings are on Sept 3rd and Oct 1st at 7pm.

A meeting will be held on 6th August only if Planning Applications are received for comment.

These meetings are to be held in one of the Village Hall Cttee Rooms (which to be dictated by building works progress).