/ Parish Council / Agendas / 5th February 2018



CREECH ST MICHAEL PARISH COUNCIL

A G E N D A for the Meeting of Creech St Michael Parish Council to be held at 7.00pm

on Monday, 5th February 2018 in the Lower Committee Room of the Village Hall, Creech St Michael.

(The Public and Press are entitled to attend. There will be an opportunity for the Public to speak before the meeting).


1. Chair’s welcome.


2. To receive any apologies for absence.


3. Declarations of Interests. Declarations of Individual Members.


4. SCC Highways. Creech Castle Junction. David Mitchell – Technical Lead: Projects and Studies, Highways and

Transport Commissioning, SCC and colleagues to attend to update on planned improvement works.


5. To receive County and District Councillors’ Reports


6. Minutes – to approve the Minutes of the meeting held on 8th January 2018.


7. Matters arising from the Minutes of the meeting held on 8th January 2018.


8. Planning. 8.1 Planning Applications received. To consider the following application received;

Date

Ref

Application




8/1/18

14/18/0001

Ham, Field opp Broomhay, White St. Replacement of access gates and erection of poly tunnel.

8.2. Planning - CSM Neighbourhood Plan. To update the PC incl to report on meeting with Ruishton PC.

9. Finance – Please see draft minutes of the Finance Sub Ctte 23rd January 2018 (previously circulated)

9.1 To approve payment of the Clerks and Caretakers Wages, HMRC and SCC Pension Fund payments,

the Clerks January Expense’s and other invoices received; Bibby Factors Ltd Security (Rec Park 3d Security 26.12.17-

26.1.18), WYG (NH Plan Consultancy, Exmoor Luxury Loo’s (Toilet hire deposit for PIP 14.7.18) £321.80, Water 2

Business (Water Supply to Rec Park 28.7.17-11.1.2018) £11.04, TDBC (Grass cutting at Rec Park 2017-18) £2088.19,

John Miller (Allotment rent 17/18) £500,

9.2 Monies Received and banked since the last meeting; SW Lottery (proceeds) £7.00, Ruishton PC (Pitch

Fees 4th/18th/25th November) £60.00, Alfies Ices (PIP18 Food Vendor) £100.00, Pizza Emporium

PIP18 Food Vendor) £100.00.

9.3 Authority to make payments as accounts received. British Gas (Gas and Electricity supply).

9.4 Bank Reconciliation and budget monitoring report covering the first nine months of this year. The Council’s

receipts for the period 1st April 2017 to 31st Dec 2017 are £85,118.61 and the expenditure £75,665.68.

9.5 Provisions. To consider the Finance Sub Cttee recommendation to create a £2,000 provision towards the future

Financing of a youth club (report circulated before the meeting).

9.6 Budget and Precept 2018/19. To consider revised draft budget and to agree the Council budget having set its

precept (draft papers circulated prior to meeting).

9.7 Grant request. To consider a request from Life Education.

9.8 Internal Audit. To reappoint Bryan Howe as Internal Auditor.

10. Party in the Park 14th July 2018 (SG,CS,DK,YG,AB) To report on preparations for PIP18 and projects/grants incl

recent Senior Citizens Fish and Chip Lunch.


11. Rec Park. (SG,CS,DK,YG) . 11.1 To update 11.2 Improvements . To update.


12. Highways. 12.1 Defects to be reported. 12. 2 Hyde Lane Crossing. To agree preferred option (SCC Highways

options and maps previously circulated). 12.3 A358/A303 duelling. To note the additional (closed) meeting with HE

Ltd to take place on 12th Feb.


13. Footpaths/Rights Of Way. 13.1 Defects to be reported.


14. Annual Parish Meeting April 27th Friday 2018. PCllrs to nominate speakers/Clerk to update on preparations.

.

15. Correspondence. To consider any correspondence received that Cllrs wish to raise.


16. New Matters to be carried forward. To consider the Taunton Transport Plan.


17. Council to decide to exclude Public and Press for this item. 17.1 Staff Matters.



Steve Altria, Clerk to Creech St Michael Parish Council 01823 666295. Email clerk@creechstmichael.net


Future Meetings;


The next scheduled PC meetings are on 5th March and 9th April at 7pm.

An additional PC meeting (closed to the public) to meet with Highways England Ltd will take place on 12th May

The next CSM Neighbourhood Plan meeting is to take place on 20th February 7pm.

All meetings to be held in the Village Hall lower Cttee Room.