/ Parish Council / Agendas / 6th March 2017



CREECH ST MICHAEL PARISH COUNCIL

A G E N D A for the Meeting of Creech St Michael Parish Council to be held at 7.00pm

on Monday, 6th March 2017 in the Lower Committee Room of the Village Hall, Creech St Michael.

(The Public and Press are entitled to attend.  There will be an opportunity for the Public to speak before the meeting).

 

1.  Chairperson’s welcome.

 

2.  To receive any apologies for absence.

 

3.  Declarations of Interests.  Declarations of Individual Members.

 

4.  Police. Beat Manager PC Chedzoy has been invited to attend and provide an update on Policing in the Parish.

 

5.  TDBCllr R Habgood Portfolio Holder Planning Policy and Transportation to attend to discuss the naming of

     the urban development site.

 

6.  Vacancies on the Parish Council. The Clerk to advise from TDBC whether there is to be an election to fill vacancies on

     the Parish Council or to hold an Election of Members to be Co-opted onto the Council if not (Please speak to the Clerk in

     advance of attending the meeting if you are interested in being co-opted onto the PC or TDBC Electoral Services

     Manager on 01984 635272 if you wish to stand as a candidate in the Election).

 

7.  To receive County and District Councillors’ Reports.

 

8.  Minutes – to approve the Minutes of the meeting held on 6th February 2017.

 

9.  Matters arising from the Minutes of the meeting held on 6th February 2017.

 

10.  Planning. 10.1 Planning Applications received. To consider the following application received;

Date

Ref

Application                                               

     

0/02/2017

14/17/0003/LB

Old Ham Wharf Farm, Ham, CSM. Installation of satellite dish to the east elevation.

08/02/2017

14/17/0008

7 Powell Close, CSM. Erection of a single storey extension to the side and rear with alterations to the fenestration.

13/02/2017

14/17/0009

13 Dillons Road, CSM. Erection of a single storey extension to the rear.

10.2 Infrastructure Round Table Discussion Rebecca Pow M.P. called a meeting of Parish Councils reps on 14 February.

       She had asked to learn of the concerns regarding the provision of infrastructure. Her aim was to determine

       how best she might represent views to decision makers in Government. The Chair attended and will report on the

       concerns raised.

10.3 Strategic Employment Site, Henlade. To feedback on the informal public drop-in session held on

      1st March from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm at the Holiday Inn at Junction 25 and TDBC intention to proceed by Loc Dev Order.

10.4 CSM Neighbourhood Plan.  (See the minutes of the CSM Panel meetings of the 13th February and draft minutes of

     28th Feb). To update on progress and next steps, to include noting the advices of the developers, the results of the

     Parish Youth Survey and to confirm panel membership.

 

11. Accounts: 11.1 To approve payment of the Clerks and Caretakers Wages, HMRC and SCC Pension Fund payments,

      the Clerks Feb Expense’s and other invoices received; Bibby Factors Ltd Security (Rec Park 3d Security 3-2-17 to

      1.3.17) £    .00, S Greenhalgh (PIP Reimb for 2 BIIAB APLH Training places) £370.80, Maypole Manufacturing Ltd

      (2 Bus Shelters on A38 Adsborough [Shelter Solutions] £8,798.40, Ben Crofts (Youth Consultation NH Plan event

      13 2 2017 Activities) £320.00, WYG (NH Plan Planning Consultants fees 1.12.16 to 11.2.17) £1,468.38.

      11.2 Monies Received and banked since the last meeting; None

      11.3 Cheques drawn since last meeting; To report a payment to B Gas Electricity at Pavilion 7-1-17 to 6-2-17

      £155.17 (as previously agreed).

      11.4 Cheques cancelled since last meeting. Lazy Ricks 210.00 (Youth NH Plan event).

      11.5 Authorisation to make payments before the next meeting. B Gas (Electricity at Pavilion 6-1-17 to 7-2-17)

      11.6 Precept. To note PC precept figure (no increase).

 

12. Recreation Park. (SG,CS,DK,YG).12.1 Update report 12.2 Annual Safety inspection. To confirm arrangements for

      annual independent  inspection. 13.3 TME. To report decisions taken. 13.4 Development. To consider response from

      adj field owners agents requesting that the PC stipulation attached to its offer to pay fees is refundable in the event of

      a sale be removed. Chair and Clerk to update.

     

13. Party in the Park 8th July 2017 (SG,CS,DK,YG,SH) To update and to agree budget.  

 

14. Highways. 14.1 Defects to be reported. 14.2 Adsborough Bus Shelters. To consider a request to change

      three panels in one shelter (rear of Maypole) to a clear material.

 

15. Footpaths/Rights Of Way. Defects to be reported and to confirm nomination of an additional footpaths volunteer.

 

16. Correspondence. To consider any correspondence received that Cllrs wish to raise.

 

17. New Matters to be carried forward.

 

18. Council to decide to exclude Public and Press for this item. 18.1 Code of Conduct Matter.

 

      Steve Altria, Clerk to Creech St Michael Parish Council 01823 666295. Email clerk@creechstmichael.net

 

      Future Meetings;

 

     The next scheduled PC meetings are 3rd April and May 8th (Annual Council Meeting) both at 7pm.   

     The next meeting dates of the CSM Neighbourhood Plan panel are tba

     The Annual Parish Meeting is o be held in the main Village Hall April 21st* Friday 7pm for 7.30 start.