/ Parish Council / Creech Neighbourhood Plan / Minutes 13th June



 

CREECH ST MICHAEL PARISH COUNCIL

Minutes of the Meeting of the CSM PC Neighbourhood Plan Panel

held at 7pm on Tuesday 13th June 2016

in the Lower Committee Room of the Village Hall.

Present PCllrs I Wright (Chair), L Gates (Vice Chair) and K Reed. Co-opted Parishioner E Tucker. A Bullock (WYG),

J Birch (CCfS) and Steve Altria (Parish Clerk).  No members of the public attended.   

 

NP16/11. Welcome.  Cllr Wright began by welcoming everyone.

 

NP16/12. To receive any apologies for absence.  Co-opted Parishioner C Cudlip.

 

NP16/13.  Declarations of Interests. ET restated her interest as an engineer employed by SCC. This was discussed and it was decided that this interest was known of and would not need restating at further meetings.

 

NP16/14.  Minutes – to approve the Minutes of the meeting held on 24th May 2016.

(These had been previously circulated to Cllrs). These were agreed without any amendments being made. The minutes were then signed and dated by the Chair as an accurate record of the meeting.

 

NP16/15.  Matters arising from the Minutes of the meeting held on 24th May 2016;   

NP16/4. Terms of Reference. The Clerk confirmed PC had been signed off the TOR at its 6th June meeting (Item 16/116).

 

NP16/6. Membership. The Clerk confirmed PC had agreed to Emma Tucker being a member of the panel at its 6th June meeting (Item 16/116). A discussion too place on whether PCllr Simon Harris was joining the panel.

Action.  IW to ask SWH if he is joining the NH Plan Panel.

 

NP16/7 Plan area. AB advised that he was liaising on obtaining a plan of the Parish showing areas designated for development; incl employment areas and that he had this in hand.

 

NP16/9. Next steps. Ann Rhodes (TDBC) to be invited to a future meeting.

 

NP16/16. Neighbourhood Plan - Parish Awareness Raising. 

(1) Party in the Park (9th July).  Action. PCllr Steve Greenhalgh had volunteered to distribute an awareness raising flyer as he sold raffle tickets at the PIP. This kind offer was accepted.

 

(2) Flyer. At its 6th June meeting (Item 16/116) the PC had agreed to pay for the flyer production and printing. It was agreed 1000 were required.

Action.  JB to design and produce a draft flyer for signoff and in due course to arrange printing (to be available for 9th July).  AB to produce wording for use by JB.

 

(3) Stand. Action. JB offered to loan a stand for use at PIP and to produce a header for using on the board. AB to provide plan.

 

(4) Employers. Action. LG offered to email employers in CSM a copy of the flyer in due course.

 

(5) Creech News. Action. KR to arrange for the Sept edition to include the flyer as a page.

 

(6) Other mediums; Action. The Clerk to arrange for the flyer to appear on the Village Website, Facebook, Noticeboards.

 

(7) Other events and locations. The flyers to be made available at other events (including the Flower Show 3/9/16) and other events over the summer and key places in the village.

 

NP16/17. Neighbourhood Plan – Consultation Questionnaire. 

Lynn Gates advised that she had done a first draft of a Questionnaire. IW reminded the Panel he had drafted a plan.

Action. JB to arrange the design and production of the Questionnaire using LG’s first draft and IW’s Plan to help inform the content. SA to undertake timely liaison on inputs and consolidating comments between panellists as required.

 

NP16/18. Neighbourhood Plan – Consultation Finance bid. 

Action. The Clerk and JB to write a bid and submit a bid for funding .

 

NP16/19. Other items;

The Clerk advised that Ruishton PC had submitted its statement to develop a NH Plan for their whole Parish.CSM PC had welcomed this and had written supporting them and look forward to joint working at appropriate times.

The Clerk mentioned in passing that there are two planning applications currently being considered which impact on the MH Urban Area;

(1) 14/16/0031 Outline Application with some matters reserved for the erection of 35 No dwellings on and to the south west of Creech Medical Centre, Hyde Lane, CSM. The developer is offering land for a footpath along Hyde Lane and

(2) 48/16/0028 Planning Application for Proposed Sports Pitches and Pavilion, Monkton Heathfield.

 

NP16/20. Date of next meeting.

Meetings of the panel are held as required but are anticipated monthly. It was agreed that the next meeting would be held on Thursday 21st July 7pm in the Village Hall Cttee Rm.

 

The meeting closed at 8.35pm.

 

 

Steve Altria, Clerk to Creech St Michael Parish Council. Tel 01823 666295. Email clerk@creechstmichael.net