Creech St Michael Parish Council have submitted a proposed Neighbourhood Development Plan (The Plan) to Taunton Deane Borough Council. The Plan sets out a vision for the future and policies which may be used to determine planning applications in the Neighbourhood Plan Area. The regulations require these proposals to be consulted on before The Plan can progress to independent examination.
Consultation starts Thursday 10 May and representations must be received by 5pm on Friday 22 June 2018
View the documents:
- The Deane House, Planning Reception, Belvedere Road, Taunton, TA1 1HE;
- Creech St Michael Village Hall, Ryesland Way, Creech St Michael, Taunton TA3 5QQ;
- Creech St Michael Central Stores and Post Office, St Michael Rd, Creech StMichael, Taunton TA3 5DP;
- Clerk of Creech St Michael Parish Council.
Representations must be submitted in writing:
Please use the pro-former available from the website, and return it via either;
- e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- post to: CSM NDP, Planning Policy, Taunton Deane Borough Council, The Deane House, Taunton, TA1 1HE
Representations may include a request to be notified of details about the examination into the Plan and the Local Authorities decision under Regulation 19 in relation to the Neighbourhood Plan.
TDBC and Creech St Michael Parish Council, as the Qualifying Body, have appointed Ann Skippers as the Independent Examiner for the Creech St Michael Neighbourhood Development Plan. It is for the examiner to decide whether the examination takes the form of a hearing or written questions.
The responses received below were received as a result of the TDBC consultation have been sent to her alongside the plan for the examination:
- EX17 – Taunton Deane Borough Council
- EX16 – Persimmon
- EX15 – Network Rail
- EX14 – Gladman
- EX13 – Cheddon Fitzpaine Parish Council
- EX12 – LRM Planning
- EX11 – N Davidson
- EX10 – Z Nation
- EX09 – Historic England
- EX08 – Canal & River Trust
- EX07 – Natural England
- EX06 – V Knight
- EX05 – West Monkton Parish Council
- EX04 – S Harris
- EX03 – K Tutill
- EX02 – Y Verley
- EX01 – Highways England
Also sent was CSM PC response to the points made.
Local Docs Here www.creechstmichael.net/NHP/